Japanese A5 Black Wagyu Ribeye Steak
The Rolls Royce of Steak.
The Ribeye is already most beef lover's favorite steak due to its incredible flavor, intense marbling, and butter-like tenderness.
Now take that and elevate it to the highest possible level and you end up with Japanese A5 Wagyu.
Enjoy it with some light salt and pepper, seared to a medium-rare.
(Just keep an extra eye on the meat because it cooks faster than it looks)
Shop our boneless Ribeye today!
One (1) individually packaged Ribeye Primal Cut steak.
- Authentic A5 grade Wagyu beef imported from Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each steak is hand-cut to Japanese specifications; approximately 12-18 oz. and 3/8″ thick.
- Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- Temperature controlled standard overnight shipping.
- Vacuum sealed and hand-cut.
- This item ships flash-frozen with insulation and ice gel icepacks
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Hokkaido, Japan.
- Dispatched within 24 hours.
- Delivery within 1-2 Business Days (Mon – Fri).
- Est. arrival 2-3 Business Days from order date.
- Pre-Cut, Pre-Portioned.
- Great for sharing (serves 1-2).
Things to Know
- Due to natural variations in cattle shape, size, and/or weight, cuts may vary.
- It is normal to see slight variations in color due to the nature of the product.
- We recommend customers place the frozen meat in the fridge for 24 hours or longer to fully thaw before cooking.